Last week during a lively guided visit to the exhibition Following A Line, students from Clinton Elementary School, Burnaby and their teacher came up with a long list of ‘deep thinking questions’ about what they saw and heard in the exhibition, here is a list of their top ten questions;
1. Why is the picture two different things ?
2. Why did the artist choose to put these two things together ?
3. Is this a painting or an actual book ?
4. Where does this picture take place?
5. Why did the artist chop up the body?
6. Why does it look like some people are frozen?
7. Why are they different colours ?
8. Why is it white inside ?
9. Why is there a hand on his head?
10. What are these things ? They look like ropes and they look like nets.
If you would like to book a group on a guided visit please contact email@example.com